- Be able to work in excessively hot and sub-zero weather
- Have no fear of heights
- Work well in a TEAM environment
- Roofing, siding, wood, and metal experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Heavy lifting (50+lbs), twisting, bending, use of both hands and arms, kneeling, squatting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time, climbing of ladders and/or scaffolding up to 60′. Conditioned to perform physical activities over an 8-hour workday.
POSITION TYPE EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Hours are currently 40+ per week and may vary depending on location and season.
- Wage is based on experience
- A 90-day job review is offered with compensation based on performance
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life, and Vision benefits are offered after 90-day period for full-time employees
- 401k is offered after a 90-day period for full-time employees
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Call 614.361.4227 to schedule an appointment
- Walk-ins welcome
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Full Time|