Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors are looking for qualified skilled carpenters and drywallers to join our fiber cement siding crew. Having a basic understanding of fiber cement siding would be recommended but not required. Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors will offer on the job training for the fiber cement systems.
- Following blueprints and/or building plans to meet the project needs.
- Following manufacturer’s installation guidelines.
- Overall responsibility for safety, product quality, waist, and installation rate.
- Taking measurements and calculating sizes and quantities needed.
- Installing cladding and fixtures such as metal panels, fiber cement siding and trims, and PVC moldings.
- Able to take accurate measurements, able to use most power tools, able to lift and carry heavier objects (50lbs).
- Able to work off a scaffolding and/or lifts.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures/fixtures.
- Knowledge of commercial safety standards.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Able to take direction
- Experience installing fiber cement panels (including Hardie Siding, Nichiha)
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Knowledge with general hand tools
- Able to accurately read a tape measure
- Able to use a nail gun effectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Heavy lifting (50+lbs), twisting, bending, use of both hands and arms, kneeling, squatting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time, climbing of ladders and/or scaffolding up to 60′. Conditioned to perform physical activities over an 8-hour workday.
POSITION TYPE EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Hours are currently 40+ per week and may vary depending on location and season.
- Wage is based on experience
- A 90-day job review is offered with compensation based on performance
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life, and Vision benefits are offered after 90-day period for full-time employees
- 401k is offered after a 90-day period for full-time employees
- We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Call 614.361.4227 to schedule an appointment
- Walk-ins welcome
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Full Time|