Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors are looking for qualified skilled carpenters and drywallers to join our siding crew. Having a basic understanding of various siding materials would be preferred but not required. Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors will offer on the job training.
- Following blueprints and/or building plans to meet the project needs
- Following manufacturer’s installation guidelines
- Overall responsibility for safety, product quality, waist, and installation rate
- Taking measurements and calculating sizes and quantities needed
- Installing cladding and fixtures such as metal panels, fiber cement siding and trims, and PVC moldings
- Able to take accurate measurements, able to use most power tools, able to lift and carry heavier objects (50lbs)
- Able to work off a scaffolding and/or lifts
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures/fixtures
- Experience installing fiber cement panels (including Hardie Siding, Nichiha), metal wall panels and/or vinyl siding
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Knowledge with general hand tools
- Able to accurately read a tape measure
- Able to use a nail gun effectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Heavy lifting (50+lbs), twisting, bending, use of both hands and arms, kneeling, squatting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time, climbing of ladders and/or scaffolding up to 60′. Conditioned to perform physical activities over an 8-hour workday.
POSITION TYPE EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Hours are currently 40+ per week and may vary depending on location and season
- $16.00 – $21.00 / hour based on experience
- A 90-day job review is offered for all employees. Compensation may be adjusted based on factors such as performance, attendance, attention to safety, etc.
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life, and Vision benefits are offered after 90-day period for full-time employees
- Full-time employees are eligible for 401k after 6 months of employment with 800 hours of work completed
- Call 614.361.4227 X106 to schedule an appointment
- Walk-ins welcome
- Submit resume to Human Resources, Deborah@wolfrumroofing.com
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Full Time|